- Star Gold Select HD partners select DTH ops to showcase ‘Mughal-E-Azam’ in colour, B&W
- ALTBalaji offers subtitles for its original shows in three regional languages
- Unitech Moves Supreme Court Against Government Taking Over
- Court sends accused to police custody for two days in actress case
- UP shocker: 15-year-old cancer survivor gang-raped, then raped by passerby too
GoQuest Media licenses ‘Celebrated’ to SABC in South Africa
MUMBAI: GoQuest Media has licensed Hollywood biographical series ‘Celebrated’ to South African Broadcasting Corporation (SABC) in South Africa.
GoQuest Media is an India-based content sales agency that distributes content of various genres to several television channels and digital companies in the world.
‘Celebrated’ is produced by Reboot Entertainment and has been previously licensed to USA and Indonesia. It is a biography series that highlights the careers of Hollywood’s most famous stars. It chronicles the dizzying heights of stardom as well as the personal pitfalls of fame – granting viewers access to their favourite stars like never before. Every episode includes rare interview clips, exclusive red carpet footage and behind-the-scenes tidbits.
“This is a stepping stone for us towards our global ambition of establishing ourselves as a global distribution company from India in the International markets. We are also in talks with television channels in India for this show,” said GoQuest Media managing director Vivek Lath.
GoQuest Media has licensed entertaining content to Africa in past as well and is one of the leading distributors in English-speaking Africa. The company is only happy to strengthen its relationship with broadcasters in the territory further.