- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
GoQuest Media licenses ‘Celebrated’ to SABC in South Africa
MUMBAI: GoQuest Media has licensed Hollywood biographical series ‘Celebrated’ to South African Broadcasting Corporation (SABC) in South Africa.
GoQuest Media is an India-based content sales agency that distributes content of various genres to several television channels and digital companies in the world.
‘Celebrated’ is produced by Reboot Entertainment and has been previously licensed to USA and Indonesia. It is a biography series that highlights the careers of Hollywood’s most famous stars. It chronicles the dizzying heights of stardom as well as the personal pitfalls of fame – granting viewers access to their favourite stars like never before. Every episode includes rare interview clips, exclusive red carpet footage and behind-the-scenes tidbits.
“This is a stepping stone for us towards our global ambition of establishing ourselves as a global distribution company from India in the International markets. We are also in talks with television channels in India for this show,” said GoQuest Media managing director Vivek Lath.
GoQuest Media has licensed entertaining content to Africa in past as well and is one of the leading distributors in English-speaking Africa. The company is only happy to strengthen its relationship with broadcasters in the territory further.