- ACT Fibernet rolls-out 1 Gbps plan in Bengaluru after Hyderabad
- Vishnu Shankar takes charge as &TV business head
- Unitech Shares Plunge 13% As Supreme Court Stays NCLT Order
- Tax department probes unregulated bitcoin exchanges after valuations jump
- Coal scam: Fmr Jharkhand CM Madhu Koda, Fmr coal Secy held guilty
- Deadline for linking PAN with Aadhaar was extended to March 31, 2018
Girish ‘Bobby’ Talwar joins Weirdass Comedy as promoter-director
MUMBAI: Girish ‘Bobby’ Talwar has joined Weirdass Comedy as a promoter director. He will oversee creative and strategy verticals of the business.
Helmed by actor-comedian Vir Das, Weirdass is a firm churning out long and short form comedy content, on-ground IPs, and works extensively with brands for digital and on-ground brand solutions.
Das said, “I’m looking forward to working on the next wave of Indian comedy innovation with Bobby. We’ve been looking to work together for many years now and he will be an incredibly valuable asset in what is a major growth period for our company and comedy in general. Weirdass has achieved wonderful things this year and our content blueprint for the next five is very large.”
Talwar has a cumulative experience of over 16 years in the media and entertainment industry. He is a lawyer by qualification and a musician by passion. He has been the co-founder of OML/NH7, a VP at BookMyShow and the founding member of ‘Zero’.