- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
Girish ‘Bobby’ Talwar joins Weirdass Comedy as promoter-director
MUMBAI: Girish ‘Bobby’ Talwar has joined Weirdass Comedy as a promoter director. He will oversee creative and strategy verticals of the business.
Helmed by actor-comedian Vir Das, Weirdass is a firm churning out long and short form comedy content, on-ground IPs, and works extensively with brands for digital and on-ground brand solutions.
Das said, “I’m looking forward to working on the next wave of Indian comedy innovation with Bobby. We’ve been looking to work together for many years now and he will be an incredibly valuable asset in what is a major growth period for our company and comedy in general. Weirdass has achieved wonderful things this year and our content blueprint for the next five is very large.”
Talwar has a cumulative experience of over 16 years in the media and entertainment industry. He is a lawyer by qualification and a musician by passion. He has been the co-founder of OML/NH7, a VP at BookMyShow and the founding member of ‘Zero’.