- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Girish ‘Bobby’ Talwar joins Weirdass Comedy as promoter-director
MUMBAI: Girish ‘Bobby’ Talwar has joined Weirdass Comedy as a promoter director. He will oversee creative and strategy verticals of the business.
Helmed by actor-comedian Vir Das, Weirdass is a firm churning out long and short form comedy content, on-ground IPs, and works extensively with brands for digital and on-ground brand solutions.
Das said, “I’m looking forward to working on the next wave of Indian comedy innovation with Bobby. We’ve been looking to work together for many years now and he will be an incredibly valuable asset in what is a major growth period for our company and comedy in general. Weirdass has achieved wonderful things this year and our content blueprint for the next five is very large.”
Talwar has a cumulative experience of over 16 years in the media and entertainment industry. He is a lawyer by qualification and a musician by passion. He has been the co-founder of OML/NH7, a VP at BookMyShow and the founding member of ‘Zero’.