- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
German-American trance artiste Markus Schulz on a tour to India
MUMBAI: Markus Schulz, the German-American trance artiste, will tour India from 30 April-3 May. This initiative is English music channel Vh1’s first Club Nights series of 2015.
Schulz will visit Mumbai, Hyderabad, Pune and Delhi.
Over the past decade, Schulz has crafted individual musical identities of progressive, trance and housed them into his own hybrid sound. His music has got his fans calling him the ‘Unicorn Slayer’.
Schulz has been awarded the title of Americas Best DJ in 2012 as well as 2014. His albums ‘Do you dream’ and ‘Scream’ have been amongst the most popular albums in the trance and house genre.