- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
FremantleMedia Latin America, 360Powwow to create original content through strategic alliance
Mumbai: FremantleMedia Latin America (FMLA) has announced a strategic partnership with media and entertainment company 360Powwow to develop original Spanish-language content for the Latin American market.
The deal will see FMLA further strengthen its pan-regional production activity and co-create a mix of titles across the lifestyle, entertainment and high-end scripted genres. FremantleMedia will retain the global distribution rights across both format and finished tape products.
As part of the partnership, FMLA will continue its long-standing relationship with globally-renowned fashion expert Creative Director of Marie Claire and Project Runway judge, Nina Garcia, who will work alongside FMLA and Powwow 360 on fashion genre content via an exclusive development agreement.
FremantleMedia Latin America CEO Adrian Santucho said, “A partnership between FremantleMedia Latin America and Powwow creates an exciting opportunity to offer innovative content for the US Hispanic and Latin American markets. Our goal is to develop new content using Powwow’s culture-transcending talents and its Executive team expertise.”
Powwow CEO Daniel Gutman said, “The strategic alliance with FremantleMedia Latin America is in line with our mission to develop the best quality content with the most talented people in our industry.”