24 Nov 2017
- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Fox to investigate sexual harassment claim against Bill O’Reilly
MUMBAI: 21st Century Fox is going to open an investigation into sexual harassment against the Fox News host Bill O’Reilly.
“21st Century Fox investigates all complaints and we have asked the law firm Paul Weiss to continue assisting the company in these serious matters,” the company said.
Fox has enlisted the law firm Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison
“Walsh and I officially called in her sexual harassment complaint against O’Reilly to Fox News hotline. Fox News and O’Reilly have said no one has complained about him on their complaint line. That is no longer true. We have the proof,” attorney Lisa Bloom tweeted.
Fox and O’Reilly have paid $13 million to five women who accused him of sexual harassment, the New York Times earlier reported.