18 Aug 2017
- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Fox to investigate sexual harassment claim against Bill O’Reilly
MUMBAI: 21st Century Fox is going to open an investigation into sexual harassment against the Fox News host Bill O’Reilly.
“21st Century Fox investigates all complaints and we have asked the law firm Paul Weiss to continue assisting the company in these serious matters,” the company said.
Fox has enlisted the law firm Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison
“Walsh and I officially called in her sexual harassment complaint against O’Reilly to Fox News hotline. Fox News and O’Reilly have said no one has complained about him on their complaint line. That is no longer true. We have the proof,” attorney Lisa Bloom tweeted.
Fox and O’Reilly have paid $13 million to five women who accused him of sexual harassment, the New York Times earlier reported.