26 Sep 2017
- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
Fox to investigate sexual harassment claim against Bill O’Reilly
MUMBAI: 21st Century Fox is going to open an investigation into sexual harassment against the Fox News host Bill O’Reilly.
“21st Century Fox investigates all complaints and we have asked the law firm Paul Weiss to continue assisting the company in these serious matters,” the company said.
Fox has enlisted the law firm Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison
“Walsh and I officially called in her sexual harassment complaint against O’Reilly to Fox News hotline. Fox News and O’Reilly have said no one has complained about him on their complaint line. That is no longer true. We have the proof,” attorney Lisa Bloom tweeted.
Fox and O’Reilly have paid $13 million to five women who accused him of sexual harassment, the New York Times earlier reported.