- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Fox Star Studios gives additional charge to Rucha Pathak as CCO Aalif Surti quits
MUMBAI: India-based movie production and distribution company Fox Star Studios has named Rucha Pathak as the new chief creative officer even as current COO Aalif Surti has quit.
In an expanded role, Pathak will oversee and be responsible for the development of the entire local film portfolio across Hindi, Tamil and regional languages in addition to managing her role as head of creative and development where her responsibility was to lead the focus on developing scripts, assembling projects and building relationships with talent.
Fox Star Studios CEO Vijay Singh said, “Rucha is a talented and strategic creative resource with an exceptional career having worked on a range of big and small films across directors and talent. I am hugely excited about Rucha taking on this important role at FSS.”
Meanwhile, Surti, who has been associated with Fox Star since 2008, has decided to pursue his passions outside the studio. “Aalif was a key member of the original team and we wish him well,” it read.
Pathak joined Fox Star in July 2014 and has experience in developing and producing content including her contributions to films like ‘Aamir, Dev D’, ‘No One Killed Jessica’, ‘Paan Singh Tomar’, ‘Chillar Party’, ‘Harud’, ‘Barfi’ and ‘Anybody Can Dance’. Her latest project at Fox Star Studios is the movie under production ‘Neerja’.