- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Fox Sports Asia extends deal with UFC
MUMBAI: Fox Sports in Asia and mixed martial arts organisation UFC have announced the extension of Fox Sports’ broadcast rights of UFC® content.
The deal covers multiple platforms across Fox Sports’ footprint in Asia (excluding the Philippines, South Korea and Taiwan), which continues its coverage of the mixed martial arts (MMA) organisation.
In India, Multi Screen Media has the rights for UFC.
In addition to the live coverage on Fox Sports, fans can look forward to watching UFC on-the-go via Fox Sports Play, which is currently available through multiple pay TV platforms in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand, with more platforms to be added soon.
Fox International Channels Asia president Zubin Gandevia said, “We’re delighted to conclude this agreement, and continue to offer MMA fans across Asia great coverage of the UFC, which they have come to expect from Fox Sports.”
UFC Asia executive VP, GM Ken Berger said, “We look forward to continuing the great work we have done in recent years in enhancing the Fox Sports and UFC brands through extending our partnership. We’re pleased to be giving our fans even more access to our content across the region.”