- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Fox Sports Asia extends deal with UFC
MUMBAI: Fox Sports in Asia and mixed martial arts organisation UFC have announced the extension of Fox Sports’ broadcast rights of UFC® content.
The deal covers multiple platforms across Fox Sports’ footprint in Asia (excluding the Philippines, South Korea and Taiwan), which continues its coverage of the mixed martial arts (MMA) organisation.
In India, Multi Screen Media has the rights for UFC.
In addition to the live coverage on Fox Sports, fans can look forward to watching UFC on-the-go via Fox Sports Play, which is currently available through multiple pay TV platforms in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand, with more platforms to be added soon.
Fox International Channels Asia president Zubin Gandevia said, “We’re delighted to conclude this agreement, and continue to offer MMA fans across Asia great coverage of the UFC, which they have come to expect from Fox Sports.”
UFC Asia executive VP, GM Ken Berger said, “We look forward to continuing the great work we have done in recent years in enhancing the Fox Sports and UFC brands through extending our partnership. We’re pleased to be giving our fans even more access to our content across the region.”