- Disney set to take driver’s seat in India with the addition of Star, Tata Sky
- DishTV launches new offers in Tamil Nadu
- Nothing is finalised on pay hike of Indian cricketers: CK Khanna
- Exit polls predict BJP victory in Gujarat, Himachal Pradesh elections
- Govt. clears Bill banning instant triple talaq
- Congress Request Ahead of Gujarat Poll Counting Rejected By Supreme Court
Fox Sports Asia extends deal with UFC
MUMBAI: Fox Sports in Asia and mixed martial arts organisation UFC have announced the extension of Fox Sports’ broadcast rights of UFC® content.
The deal covers multiple platforms across Fox Sports’ footprint in Asia (excluding the Philippines, South Korea and Taiwan), which continues its coverage of the mixed martial arts (MMA) organisation.
In India, Multi Screen Media has the rights for UFC.
In addition to the live coverage on Fox Sports, fans can look forward to watching UFC on-the-go via Fox Sports Play, which is currently available through multiple pay TV platforms in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand, with more platforms to be added soon.
Fox International Channels Asia president Zubin Gandevia said, “We’re delighted to conclude this agreement, and continue to offer MMA fans across Asia great coverage of the UFC, which they have come to expect from Fox Sports.”
UFC Asia executive VP, GM Ken Berger said, “We look forward to continuing the great work we have done in recent years in enhancing the Fox Sports and UFC brands through extending our partnership. We’re pleased to be giving our fans even more access to our content across the region.”