- ACT Fibernet rolls-out 1 Gbps plan in Bengaluru after Hyderabad
- Vishnu Shankar takes charge as &TV business head
- Unitech Shares Plunge 13% As Supreme Court Stays NCLT Order
- Tax department probes unregulated bitcoin exchanges after valuations jump
- Coal scam: Fmr Jharkhand CM Madhu Koda, Fmr coal Secy held guilty
- Deadline for linking PAN with Aadhaar was extended to March 31, 2018
Fox India in deal with Bomanbridge Media for ‘Latin Angels’
MUMBAI: Bomanbridge Media, Singapore’s leading production and distribution agency, today announced a deal with Fox India Traveler Channel for Season 4, as well as the renewal of Season 1, of the hot travel show ‘Latin Angels’, which is part of Cisneros Media Distribution’s internationally acclaimed catalogue of television programming.
‘Latin Angels’ is a fun, sexy travel series following top Latin American models as they do photo shoots around the world.
Created by Miguel Sierralta and produced by Sierralta Entertainment Group, the series explores the culture and food of hot travel destinations such as Rome, Venice, Santo Domingo, Miami, and much more.
“Bomanbridge Media is excited to bring our partner Fox India Traveler the new Season 4, while renewing Season 1, of the highly entertaining ‘Latin Angels,’ featuring beautiful Latin American models. The series has been performing well and producing great ratings for Fox Traveler, and we are confident the new season will continue to bring even greater audience appreciation,” said Bomanbridge India director of sales Arpit Agarwal.
“Latin Angels is one of the most successful third-party products contained in our world renowned catalogue and we are pleased that our Asian partner, Bomanbridge Media, has identified Fox Traveler Channel as a perfect outlet for this entertaining and well produced franchise,” said Cisneros Media EVP of Content Distribution Marcello Coltro.