- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Fox India in deal with Bomanbridge Media for ‘Latin Angels’
MUMBAI: Bomanbridge Media, Singapore’s leading production and distribution agency, today announced a deal with Fox India Traveler Channel for Season 4, as well as the renewal of Season 1, of the hot travel show ‘Latin Angels’, which is part of Cisneros Media Distribution’s internationally acclaimed catalogue of television programming.
‘Latin Angels’ is a fun, sexy travel series following top Latin American models as they do photo shoots around the world.
Created by Miguel Sierralta and produced by Sierralta Entertainment Group, the series explores the culture and food of hot travel destinations such as Rome, Venice, Santo Domingo, Miami, and much more.
“Bomanbridge Media is excited to bring our partner Fox India Traveler the new Season 4, while renewing Season 1, of the highly entertaining ‘Latin Angels,’ featuring beautiful Latin American models. The series has been performing well and producing great ratings for Fox Traveler, and we are confident the new season will continue to bring even greater audience appreciation,” said Bomanbridge India director of sales Arpit Agarwal.
“Latin Angels is one of the most successful third-party products contained in our world renowned catalogue and we are pleased that our Asian partner, Bomanbridge Media, has identified Fox Traveler Channel as a perfect outlet for this entertaining and well produced franchise,” said Cisneros Media EVP of Content Distribution Marcello Coltro.