- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Fox Channels in content deal with Electus for Middle East
MUMBAI: Electus International has signed a deal with Fox Channels Middle East to bring multiple hit series to the region.
The deal was brokered by Electus International director of sales Nick Wang and totals more than 50 hours of content.
The shows include:
– House of DVF, Seasons 1 and 2 (8×60, E!, 2014-2015)
– Style by Jury (6×30, TLC, 2014)
– Fashion Star, Seasons 1 & 2 (10×60, NBC, 2012-2013)
– Making Mr. Right (8×60, VH1, 2014)
– 3 (8×60, CBS, 2012)
In ‘House of DVF’, contestants compete for a once in a lifetime chance to work closely with iconic designer Diane von Furstenberg and travel the world as a ‘DVF girl’.
‘Style by Jury’ is a makeover series about creating the best first impression possible. After a revealing judgment by a jury of their peers, makeover candidates are transformed during an intensive seven-day process.
In ‘Fashion Star’, designers vie to win a multi-million dollar contract to launch their line in American retail stores. ‘Making Mr. Right’ is a real life romantic comedy that details the process to find a perfect match. The series allows women the opportunity to get inside a man’s mind and see what he is willing to do to make a relationship work.
‘3’, the US remake of the Keshet International format ‘Girlfri3nds’, follows three gorgeous single women, at different ages with different life experiences, as they embark on a journey to find their match.
Electus is the first integrated multimedia entertainment studio to unite producers, creators, advertisers and distributors under one roof and produce all forms of content for distribution across a variety of platforms around the world, including broadcast, cable, digital, OTT and various emerging technologies.
The company connects advertisers, distributors and content creators early on in the development process, enabling marketers and advertisers to be true partners in campaigns and content creation.
Electus International, the global distribution arm of Electus, is responsible for all international sales and distribution for Electus’ programming and its studio partners as well as programs and formats from other well-known third party providers.