- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Former Supreme Court judge appointed as TDSAT chairman
NEW DELHI: The post of TDSAT chairman, lying vacant since Justice Aftab Alam retired last June, has been filled up.
Retired Supreme Court judge Shiva Kirti Singh has been appointed as the new chairman of the Telecom Disputes Settlement and Appellate Tribunal (TDSAT).
He has been appointed for a period of three years from the date of assumption of office or “until further orders, whichever is earlier”.
Before becoming a judge in the Supreme Court, he had served as the chief justice of Allahabad High Court.