- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
FlowersTV now available in North America via YuppTV
MUMBAI: YuppTV has entered into an exclusive partnership with FlowersTV for making the Malayalam entertainment channel available to the expat community in North America.
FlowersTV will also be available for viewing in geographies other than North America on a non-exclusive basis.
YuppTV founder &CEO Uday Reddy said, “We are glad to announce the exclusive partnership with Flowers TV. Flowers TV is recognized for creating strong, entertaining and riveting Malayalam content. We are affirmative that the expat community in North America and across the globe would be happy to watch their favourite Malayalam content.”
Flowers TV managing director Sreekandan Nair stated, “The association will enable us to reach out to new users, along with giving them access to our shows to watch at their convenience. We look forward to a warm welcome and positive response from YuppTV users.”
FlowersTV offers a vivid collection of shows, serials, movies, music and other content in Malayalam.
YuppTV is an internet-based TV and on-demand service provider for South Asian content, offering more than 250+ TV channels, 5000+ Movies and 100+ TV Shows in 14 languages. YuppTV, recently received funding from Emerald Media, a pan-Asian platform established by leading global investment firm KKR for investing in the media and entertainment sector. Emerald Media acquired a significant minority stake in the company for $50 million.