- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Fazal Merchant is DreamWorks Animation CFO
Mumbai: Fazal Merchant is joining DreamWorks Animation as CFO. He joins DreamWorks following current CFO Lew Coleman’s shift earlier this month to the role of vice chairman, where he will focus on global growth initiatives.
Merchant will officially start on 15 September.
Coleman said, “As we transition and augment our executive leadership team to best fit the needs of the company, I’m thrilled to welcome Fazal into the role of CFO,” said Lew DreamWorks Animation Vice Chairman and Acting Chief Accounting Officer. “He brings with him not only passion for our business, but also experience drawn from senior leadership roles across multiple industries, which will be an incredible asset as we continue to grow and diversify.”
Merchant comes to DreamWorks Animation from DirecTV, where he was most recently DirectTV Latin America senior VP, CFO. Until April 2014, he also held the title of SVP, Treasurer & Corporate Development.