- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Fazal Merchant is DreamWorks Animation CFO
Mumbai: Fazal Merchant is joining DreamWorks Animation as CFO. He joins DreamWorks following current CFO Lew Coleman’s shift earlier this month to the role of vice chairman, where he will focus on global growth initiatives.
Merchant will officially start on 15 September.
Coleman said, “As we transition and augment our executive leadership team to best fit the needs of the company, I’m thrilled to welcome Fazal into the role of CFO,” said Lew DreamWorks Animation Vice Chairman and Acting Chief Accounting Officer. “He brings with him not only passion for our business, but also experience drawn from senior leadership roles across multiple industries, which will be an incredible asset as we continue to grow and diversify.”
Merchant comes to DreamWorks Animation from DirecTV, where he was most recently DirectTV Latin America senior VP, CFO. Until April 2014, he also held the title of SVP, Treasurer & Corporate Development.