- India TV’s Rajat Sharma takes charge as NBA prez for third time
- iCubesWire floats $3 mn fund for digital startups
- CRPF, Northern Rails launch cleanliness drive at station
- Reliance Jio 4G speeds rise by 50 per cent as free data offers end: OpenSignal
- Hyderabad man accused of burning wife to death for not getting an MBBS seat
- FIR against Honeypreet, police steps up search operations
- Dawood's brother Iqbal Kaskar arrested in extortion case
- Manmohan Singh Says Demonetisation and GST Double Whammy For Economy
Fazal Merchant is DreamWorks Animation CFO
Mumbai: Fazal Merchant is joining DreamWorks Animation as CFO. He joins DreamWorks following current CFO Lew Coleman’s shift earlier this month to the role of vice chairman, where he will focus on global growth initiatives.
Merchant will officially start on 15 September.
Coleman said, “As we transition and augment our executive leadership team to best fit the needs of the company, I’m thrilled to welcome Fazal into the role of CFO,” said Lew DreamWorks Animation Vice Chairman and Acting Chief Accounting Officer. “He brings with him not only passion for our business, but also experience drawn from senior leadership roles across multiple industries, which will be an incredible asset as we continue to grow and diversify.”
Merchant comes to DreamWorks Animation from DirecTV, where he was most recently DirectTV Latin America senior VP, CFO. Until April 2014, he also held the title of SVP, Treasurer & Corporate Development.