- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Fashion One to launch ‘Stefanie’s Style Diaries Positano’ on 9 September
MUMBAI: Fashion One is all set to take another journey to the Mediterranean destination in Southern Italy through its series ‘Stefanie’s Style Diaries Positano’.
Launching on 9 September, the show will air at 9:30 pm every Tuesday on Fashion One and Fashion One HD. It will show the channel’s fashion correspondent Stefanie R. Jones discovering the simple life in the coastal commune of Positano located along the Amalfi Coast.
In the three part series, Jones will explore Southern Italy in Campania and how a quiet village is now one of the premiere holiday destinations of celebrities and artists who want a place with a relaxed atmosphere and be a source of inspiration. From luxury hotels, Michelin star restaurants, to quality boutiques, Positano maintains a balance between simple living and sophisticated lifestyle.
The show’s executive producer Ashley Jordan said, “We rarely see Positano posted on the streamline travel guides, but its quaintness in beauty is what attracted us to explore the area. We look forward in introducing more unique fashionable destinations to our viewers in our original program series.”
Jones said, “I instantly felt the calm vibe of Positano wash over me and fell in love with its natural scenery. Climbing up the cobbled steps underneath the hanging wisteria was like being inside an old Italian movie set.”
The show has previously featured other destinations like Capri, Athens, Bordeaux, London and Lanzarote.
Stefanie’s Style Diaries is a Fashion One original programming series. The show is created by executive producers Michael Gleissner and Ashley Jordan, with Lina Daugirdaite as producer.