- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Farhan Akhtar is AskmeBazaar’s new brand ambassador
MUMBAI: Consumer Internet company Askme has announced Bollywood heartthrob Farhan Akhtar as the new brand ambassador for its online marketplace Askmebazaar.com.
As per the terms of the contract, the ace actor will endorse the company’s products and services through advertising campaigns, which will be unveiled soon.
The brand, known for its effort to recreate the great Indian shopping experience online, identified Farhan as someone who continues to redefine the boundaries of success with his originality and enigmatic persona.
As the brand ambassador, he will be featured in a new integrated 360-degree campaign for Askmebazaar.com which will run across TV, print and online channels rolling out from August 2015. The actor will be seen endorsing the range of products offered by AskmeBazaar where consumers can buy products from multiple stores with great value offers.
Askme group CMO Manav Sethi said, “We are delighted to have multi-talented Farhan Akhtar on board as this association will help build a strong connect between the brand and consumers. Farhan Akhtar who wears different caps of a singer, lyricist, actor and director, truly exemplifies our brand philosophy which is defined by simplicity, great design and ease of use with contemporary Indian features.”
Akhtar said, “It’s a great feeling to be associated with Askme as the brand resonates fashion, style, and attitude and guarantees every purchase with its unique trust seal.”
AskmeBazaar was launched last year and has become India’s premier online marketplace where sellers from across India can open their online store and list their products for free. With zero upfront investment, the seller can now sell their products online by just paying fixed fees for processing every transaction on the platform.