- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Fans bring back DDLJ to Maratha Mandir
MUMBAI: Days after Yash Raj Films announced the final run of its classic film ‘Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jaayenge’ at the Maratha Mandir in Mumbai, a huge outcry by the fans has brought the movie back to the theatre.
The sudden announcement of the film being pulled out of Maratha Mandir at the end of 1,009 unprecedented weeks resulted in a spontaneous outcry from the cinema-going audience.
Ever since this news went out, the Maratha Mandir management was flooded with requests to reinstate the movie based on which they decided to immediately reconsider their decision.
Thus, it has now been mutually decided to continue the screening in the same 11:30 am morning show, without breaking the uninterrupted run of the movie.
YRF team said, “This only strengthens the unconditional love of all DDLJ fans over generations. We are very happy to announce that Raj & Simran will continue to draw audiences and reinforce the timeless romance the movie has embodied over the last two decades.”