- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Ex-Red Chillies exec Manish Kumar launches digital agency
MUMBAI: Former Red Chillies Entertainment and Knight Riders Sports chief marketing and digital officer Manish Kumar has launched Digi Osmosis, a marketing and advertising ecosystem that will help brands to be future-ready in digital, ride the wave, and capitalise on this new and ever-growing community.
Through digital innovations, content, engaging fans and followers and helping connect influencers via their preferred platform and technologies in the space of sports and entertainment, Digi Osmosis aims to provide a complete digital solutions package.
Digi Osmosis aims to empower influencers to become a direct source of media, connecting personalities to their followers through creativity, innovation and content. It plans to enable strategy by leveraging existing properties like co-branded content, 4G, DTH, gaming, technology partnerships and more.
Digi Osmosis founder Manish Kumar said, “It’s simple … we understand digital and technology. We are constantly exploring new ways to exploit the digital landscape and simplify it for both the clients and the consumers. Through this company, we aim to create content that engages the fans and appeals to them and marry innovation through technology by partnering the best tech gurus in the business. We are young, passionate and think new! We don’t just dream, but we back it up with numbers. Our backbone is analytics, and we tailor solutions according to the figures. Digital is in our blood. And we bleed ones and zeroes.”
Kumar has over eight years of experience in being an instrumental frontrunner in driving innovations and creating new business opportunities for the Indian entertainment and sports industry in the digital space.