- Kerala high court clears CM Pinarayi in Rs 374 crore Lavalin scam case
- Infosys jumps 3% on buzz of Nandan Nilekani's return
- Gorakhpur tragedy: Top UP bureaucrat removed
- Karti Chidambaram appears before the CBI in the corruption case
- Kaifiyat Express derails in Auraiya district of UP, 74 injured
- Bypoll: Voting underway in Panaji and Valpoi Assembly seats
- Dhinakarans effigy burnt in Puducherry
Esha Media appoints Jyoti Babar as CFO
MUMBAI: Esha Media Research has appointed Jyoti Babar as the chief financial officer (CFO) of the company from 1 January.
Babar is on the board of directors of the company. As per the 2014-15 annual report, she holds 4.07 per cent stake in the company.
The company has also appointed Pinkesh Jain as company secretary (CS) and compliance officer from the same date.
Esha Media Research is a fully-integrated broadcast news monitoring and tracking agency. It tracks more than 200 channels beamed into India. The company customises news reports that provide clients timely information to drive their decision-making process.