- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Esha Media appoints Jyoti Babar as CFO
MUMBAI: Esha Media Research has appointed Jyoti Babar as the chief financial officer (CFO) of the company from 1 January.
Babar is on the board of directors of the company. As per the 2014-15 annual report, she holds 4.07 per cent stake in the company.
The company has also appointed Pinkesh Jain as company secretary (CS) and compliance officer from the same date.
Esha Media Research is a fully-integrated broadcast news monitoring and tracking agency. It tracks more than 200 channels beamed into India. The company customises news reports that provide clients timely information to drive their decision-making process.