- Dish TV-Videocon d2h merger deal concludes as MIB grants approval
- Airtel Blocked From Aadhaar Platform After Being Accused Of Misusing Data
- Railways mulling installation of CCTV cameras inside trains
- Interpol denies India's request for red corner notice against Zakir Naik, cites lack of evidence as reason
- The Rebooting Of Rahul Gandhi, 49th Congress President
Esha Media appoints Jyoti Babar as CFO
MUMBAI: Esha Media Research has appointed Jyoti Babar as the chief financial officer (CFO) of the company from 1 January.
Babar is on the board of directors of the company. As per the 2014-15 annual report, she holds 4.07 per cent stake in the company.
The company has also appointed Pinkesh Jain as company secretary (CS) and compliance officer from the same date.
Esha Media Research is a fully-integrated broadcast news monitoring and tracking agency. It tracks more than 200 channels beamed into India. The company customises news reports that provide clients timely information to drive their decision-making process.