- Twist in Sheena case: Indrani seeks to pin blame on Peter Mukerjea
- Ryan school murder: Court to hear accused bus conductor's bail plea today
- BCCI set to revoke ban on RCA soon
- Only 93 lakh 'green tax' spent by Delhi govt out of crores, RTI reveals
- Reliance Group shares plunge
Eros’ upcoming Tamil film to premiere at New York Indian Film Festival
MUMBAI: Eros International’s upcoming Tamil drama ‘Oru Kidayin Karunai Manu’ is officially selected for the 17th edition of The New York Indian Film Festival that commences on 30 April.
The film will be screened on 6 May as part of the festival.
A directorial debut by Suresh Sangaiah, starring Vidharth and Raveena in lead roles, the Tamil film is a tale that revolves around the ritual of offering goats to gods. It presents things from the point of view of a goat.
Said director Suresh Sangaiah, “We are elated at the selection of our film for its world premiere at a prestigious film festival like The New York Indian Film Festival as it rewards the hard work that has gone into making of this film. We cannot wait to showcase our film to the world!”