- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
Eros’ upcoming Tamil film to premiere at New York Indian Film Festival
MUMBAI: Eros International’s upcoming Tamil drama ‘Oru Kidayin Karunai Manu’ is officially selected for the 17th edition of The New York Indian Film Festival that commences on 30 April.
The film will be screened on 6 May as part of the festival.
A directorial debut by Suresh Sangaiah, starring Vidharth and Raveena in lead roles, the Tamil film is a tale that revolves around the ritual of offering goats to gods. It presents things from the point of view of a goat.
Said director Suresh Sangaiah, “We are elated at the selection of our film for its world premiere at a prestigious film festival like The New York Indian Film Festival as it rewards the hard work that has gone into making of this film. We cannot wait to showcase our film to the world!”