- Honeypreet's bail plea: Delhi High court reserves order, asks her to surrender
- MIB seeks compliance report from Arasu on digitisation
- Pakistan court to indict Nawaz Sharif on October 2 in corruption cases
- Narendra Modi's 16000 cr Saubhagya scheme for households
- 894 dengue cases in New Delhi over last week
- SBI cuts minimum balance requirement in savings account to Rs 3000
- Malegaon blast accused Major Ramesh Upadhyay gets bail from Bombay High Court
Eros’ upcoming Tamil film to premiere at New York Indian Film Festival
MUMBAI: Eros International’s upcoming Tamil drama ‘Oru Kidayin Karunai Manu’ is officially selected for the 17th edition of The New York Indian Film Festival that commences on 30 April.
The film will be screened on 6 May as part of the festival.
A directorial debut by Suresh Sangaiah, starring Vidharth and Raveena in lead roles, the Tamil film is a tale that revolves around the ritual of offering goats to gods. It presents things from the point of view of a goat.
Said director Suresh Sangaiah, “We are elated at the selection of our film for its world premiere at a prestigious film festival like The New York Indian Film Festival as it rewards the hard work that has gone into making of this film. We cannot wait to showcase our film to the world!”