- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Eros to release ‘Sanam Teri Kasam’ on 8 January
MUMBAI: Eros International will be releasing Jhoom Jhoom Productions’ and Soham Rockstar’s musical love story ‘Sanam Teri Kasam’ on 8 January next year.
Produced by Deepak Mukut and directed by Radhika Rao and Vinay Sapru (‘Lucky… No Time For Love’ fame), the film stars Telugu actor Harshvardhan Rane and Pakistani actress Mawra Hocane as the romantic leads.
Rane is best known for Telugu hits including ‘Takita Takita’, ‘Avunu’, ‘Maaya’,while Hocane is known for her hit Pakistani dramas ‘Ahista Ahista’, ‘Maryam’ and ‘Main Bushra’.
Music director Himesh Reshammiya has given the music of the film.