- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
Eros to release ‘Sanam Teri Kasam’ on 8 January
MUMBAI: Eros International will be releasing Jhoom Jhoom Productions’ and Soham Rockstar’s musical love story ‘Sanam Teri Kasam’ on 8 January next year.
Produced by Deepak Mukut and directed by Radhika Rao and Vinay Sapru (‘Lucky… No Time For Love’ fame), the film stars Telugu actor Harshvardhan Rane and Pakistani actress Mawra Hocane as the romantic leads.
Rane is best known for Telugu hits including ‘Takita Takita’, ‘Avunu’, ‘Maaya’,while Hocane is known for her hit Pakistani dramas ‘Ahista Ahista’, ‘Maryam’ and ‘Main Bushra’.
Music director Himesh Reshammiya has given the music of the film.