- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Eros to release ‘Sanam Teri Kasam’ on 8 January
MUMBAI: Eros International will be releasing Jhoom Jhoom Productions’ and Soham Rockstar’s musical love story ‘Sanam Teri Kasam’ on 8 January next year.
Produced by Deepak Mukut and directed by Radhika Rao and Vinay Sapru (‘Lucky… No Time For Love’ fame), the film stars Telugu actor Harshvardhan Rane and Pakistani actress Mawra Hocane as the romantic leads.
Rane is best known for Telugu hits including ‘Takita Takita’, ‘Avunu’, ‘Maaya’,while Hocane is known for her hit Pakistani dramas ‘Ahista Ahista’, ‘Maryam’ and ‘Main Bushra’.
Music director Himesh Reshammiya has given the music of the film.