- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
Eros to distribute Bengali film Posto
MUMBAI: Following the success of ‘Belaseshe’ and ‘Praktan’, Eros International Media has teamed up with makers Nandita Roy and Shiboprasad Mukherjee of Windows to announce its next Bengali movie ‘Posto’.
Directed by Nandita Roy and Shiboprasad Mukherjee, ‘Posto’ stars Soumitra Chatterjee, Lily Chakraborty, Jisshu Sengupta, Mimi Chakraborty, Paran Bandopadhyay and Sohini Sengupta. The film will go on floors in December 2016 and is slated for release in FY2018.
Said Eros International Media managing director Sunil Lulla, “We have enjoyed great artistic and commercial success in Bengali cinema with our recent outings and are delighted to once again associate with Shibu and Nandita who have delivered blockbusters by crafting magical stories with simplistic narratives. With Posto, we believe they will continue to touch hearts and together we look forward to achieving a hat trick with our third film together”.
Based on the intricacies of human relationships, ‘Posto’ is a story of how human relations manifest themselves through generations and how modern day parenting creates the contemporary value system among children. The music is composed by Anupam Roy, Anindya Chatterjee and Upal Sengupta.
Said Mukherjee, “Filmmaking as a whole is always a team game and we are glad Eros takes our films to the national and international audience. We are looking forward to the shooting as working with Soumitra Chatterjee is always a learning experience.”