- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Eros ties up with Ravi Jadhav Films for Marathi film ‘&’
MUMBAI: Eros International has tied up with Ravi Jadhav Films for the upcoming Marathi movie ‘&’.
An emotional family drama, ‘&’ is directed by Prakash Kunte, who has earlier involved with the movie ‘Coffee Ani Barach Kahi.’ ‘&’ will showcase the tale of a family caught in the whirlpool of emotions, a dilemma to choose between the mind and the heart.
Eros International producer Krishika Lulla said, “We are happy to be associating with one of the finest film makers from the Marathi film industry, Ravi Jadhav for the upcoming movie, ‘&’. We at Eros believe that Marathi entertainment is witnessing a continual growth and the audiences are now open to new and fresh concepts. By joining hands with leading film makers like Ravi Jadhav and Prakash Kunte, we only want to strengthen this thought further.”
The movie stars Mrinal Kulkarni, Indraneil Sengupta, Siddharth Menon and Shivani Rangole.
Producer Ravi Jadhav added, “& is a heart-warming tale of the complicated human relationships between a mother and daughter and a son and the father. The title, aptly named so defines the connection between the myriad of emotions of individuals and how that affects their life further on. It is an absolute pleasure to be associated with Eros International, who have shown belief in my vision and my content.”
The film goes on floors on 5 November in Mumbai.