- Nokia, IIT-Delhi to Use AI to Make Networks More Reliable
- Bitcoin triggers ponzi fear: Government in a huddle, plans crackdown
- Minister Faces Angry Passengers On Delayed Flight. Air India Suspends 3
- SC allows Vodafone to initiate second arbitration over $2 bn tax demand
- INS Kalvari submarine affirms Make in India's giant strides: MDL
- Over 600 fishermen of TN, Kerala still missing after cyclone
- Dalit woman rape case: Kerala court awards death sentence to labourer
Eros International prices follow-on equity offering at $14.50
MUMBAI: Eros International Plc (Eros), the overseas holding company of the Eros Group, has announced the pricing of its underwritten public offering of 7,000,000 A ordinary shares at $14.50 per share. Now that the pricing is set, the existing shareholder would mop up close to $102 million.
Eros, along with certain existing shareholder, is offering 7,000,000 A ordinary underwritten equity shares to general public shareholders. The offering consists of 6,675,000 equity shares offered by Eros and 325,000 shares offered by the selling shareholders.
Eros will not receive any proceeds from the sale of shares. In addition, Eros and an existing shareholder have granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 1,050,000 A ordinary shares in total, which will be equally split between Eros and the existing shareholder at the offer price minus underwriting discounts and commissions. The offering is expected to close on 15 July 2014.
BofA Merrill Lynch, Jefferies, Wells Fargo Securities and Macquarie Capital are acting as joint book running managers, and EM Securities is acting as co-manager for the offering.