- '84 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
Eros International appoints Dinesh Modi as group CFO
MUMBAI: Film and entertainment company Eros International Media has appointed Dinesh Modi as its group chief financial officer for India.
Modi will take on the mantle from Kamal Jain, who has quit the company. He comes with over 15 years of experience in corporate finance and accounting, operations, IT and project management.
“Kamal Jain, who joined us in 2010 as group chief financial officer, is moving on from the company to pursue other interests. Kamal was a valuable member of our team and we wish him all the best for his future,” Eros said.
Prior to Eros, Modi was senior VP – finance and operations at Prana Studios. He has also worked at business process outsourcing service WNS, business consulting firm BearingPoint, MC Dean Inc and Gujarat Guardian Ltd.