- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Eros International appoints Dinesh Modi as group CFO
MUMBAI: Film and entertainment company Eros International Media has appointed Dinesh Modi as its group chief financial officer for India.
Modi will take on the mantle from Kamal Jain, who has quit the company. He comes with over 15 years of experience in corporate finance and accounting, operations, IT and project management.
“Kamal Jain, who joined us in 2010 as group chief financial officer, is moving on from the company to pursue other interests. Kamal was a valuable member of our team and we wish him all the best for his future,” Eros said.
Prior to Eros, Modi was senior VP – finance and operations at Prana Studios. He has also worked at business process outsourcing service WNS, business consulting firm BearingPoint, MC Dean Inc and Gujarat Guardian Ltd.