- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Eros collaborates with Studio Green for the worldwide rights of ‘Masss’
MUMBAI: Eros International Media has announced its association with Studio Green for the worldwide rights of upcoming Tamil supernatural thriller ‘Masss’.
The film features superstar Suriya and actresses Nayantara and Pranitha in the leading role.
‘Masss’ is the first collaboration of director Venkat Prabhu with Suriya. It is also touted to be the first Tamil film to be shot in 3D from the beginning. The music is composed by Yuvan Shankar Raja.
‘Masss’ is scheduled to release in June-July 2015.
Eros International director creative for South Soundarya A Rajinikanth said, “After collaborating with Suriya for Maattrraan, we are very excited to extend our relationship with this exciting project. With this film, we also extend our partnership with Studio Green with whom we have already collaborated for the music of films like Darling and Tamiluku En Ondrai Aluthavum”.