- Dish TV-Videocon d2h merger deal concludes as MIB grants approval
- Airtel Blocked From Aadhaar Platform After Being Accused Of Misusing Data
- Railways mulling installation of CCTV cameras inside trains
- Interpol denies India's request for red corner notice against Zakir Naik, cites lack of evidence as reason
- The Rebooting Of Rahul Gandhi, 49th Congress President
Eros collaborates with Studio Green for the worldwide rights of ‘Masss’
MUMBAI: Eros International Media has announced its association with Studio Green for the worldwide rights of upcoming Tamil supernatural thriller ‘Masss’.
The film features superstar Suriya and actresses Nayantara and Pranitha in the leading role.
‘Masss’ is the first collaboration of director Venkat Prabhu with Suriya. It is also touted to be the first Tamil film to be shot in 3D from the beginning. The music is composed by Yuvan Shankar Raja.
‘Masss’ is scheduled to release in June-July 2015.
Eros International director creative for South Soundarya A Rajinikanth said, “After collaborating with Suriya for Maattrraan, we are very excited to extend our relationship with this exciting project. With this film, we also extend our partnership with Studio Green with whom we have already collaborated for the music of films like Darling and Tamiluku En Ondrai Aluthavum”.