- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Endemol Shine UK makes two acquisitions
MUMBAI: Endemol Shine UK has acquired creative production house Electric Robin and digital talent management firm OP Talent.
The company said that Electric Robin’s track record for creating bespoke, quality content will be a great addition to its branded and short form output. OP Talent’s roster of male skewing gamers will work brilliantly alongside FlipSide and their strong line-up of influencers.
Electric Robin, which works in the areas of commercials, branded entertainment and original material, was founded by Kevin Batchelor and Ross Brandon three years ago.
OP Talent, established in 2012 by Liam Chivers, works with entertainment entities, brands and marketing agencies to create content opportunities, brand integrations and product sponsorships for its stars.