- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Endemol Shine UK makes two acquisitions
MUMBAI: Endemol Shine UK has acquired creative production house Electric Robin and digital talent management firm OP Talent.
The company said that Electric Robin’s track record for creating bespoke, quality content will be a great addition to its branded and short form output. OP Talent’s roster of male skewing gamers will work brilliantly alongside FlipSide and their strong line-up of influencers.
Electric Robin, which works in the areas of commercials, branded entertainment and original material, was founded by Kevin Batchelor and Ross Brandon three years ago.
OP Talent, established in 2012 by Liam Chivers, works with entertainment entities, brands and marketing agencies to create content opportunities, brand integrations and product sponsorships for its stars.