- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Endemol Shine UK makes two acquisitions
MUMBAI: Endemol Shine UK has acquired creative production house Electric Robin and digital talent management firm OP Talent.
The company said that Electric Robin’s track record for creating bespoke, quality content will be a great addition to its branded and short form output. OP Talent’s roster of male skewing gamers will work brilliantly alongside FlipSide and their strong line-up of influencers.
Electric Robin, which works in the areas of commercials, branded entertainment and original material, was founded by Kevin Batchelor and Ross Brandon three years ago.
OP Talent, established in 2012 by Liam Chivers, works with entertainment entities, brands and marketing agencies to create content opportunities, brand integrations and product sponsorships for its stars.