- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
Endemol Shine Group appoints Marina Williams as COO of intl ops
MUMBAI: Global content creator, producer and distributor Endemol Shine Group has appointed Marina Williams, formerly the CEO of Central and Eastern Europe and MENA regions, as the COO of international operations.
In her new role, Williams will oversee operations for Endemol Shine Group’s businesses across India, Central and Eastern Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
She will work closely with the leaders of the group’s local companies in each market, which include Endemol Shine Africa, Endemol Shine India, Endemol Shine Middle East, Endemol Shine Poland, Endemol Shine Turkey and the group’s partner company Weit Media in Russia. She also leads the regional sales and licensing team that serves the territories under her remit.
Williams will report to Endemol Shine Group CEO of international operations Martha Brass.
Brass said: “Marina has contributed hugely to our success across Central and Eastern Europe and the MENA region and I’m thrilled that she is now taking on this expanded role for the Group. The markets under her remit are essential to our continued growth and her leadership and experience will be enormously valuable to our global business.”
Williams added: “I’m incredibly excited about taking on this role and working with the brilliant leaders and teams we have in each territory. As well as having world-class local talent we have an exceptionally diverse roster of successful shows on air across these regions and our goal is to build on this with a focus on best serving our partners in every market and further diversifying our business.”