- '84 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
Endemol Shine Group appoints Marina Williams as COO of intl ops
MUMBAI: Global content creator, producer and distributor Endemol Shine Group has appointed Marina Williams, formerly the CEO of Central and Eastern Europe and MENA regions, as the COO of international operations.
In her new role, Williams will oversee operations for Endemol Shine Group’s businesses across India, Central and Eastern Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
She will work closely with the leaders of the group’s local companies in each market, which include Endemol Shine Africa, Endemol Shine India, Endemol Shine Middle East, Endemol Shine Poland, Endemol Shine Turkey and the group’s partner company Weit Media in Russia. She also leads the regional sales and licensing team that serves the territories under her remit.
Williams will report to Endemol Shine Group CEO of international operations Martha Brass.
Brass said: “Marina has contributed hugely to our success across Central and Eastern Europe and the MENA region and I’m thrilled that she is now taking on this expanded role for the Group. The markets under her remit are essential to our continued growth and her leadership and experience will be enormously valuable to our global business.”
Williams added: “I’m incredibly excited about taking on this role and working with the brilliant leaders and teams we have in each territory. As well as having world-class local talent we have an exceptionally diverse roster of successful shows on air across these regions and our goal is to build on this with a focus on best serving our partners in every market and further diversifying our business.”