- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Electus International acquires format rights for ‘The Moment of Truth’
MUMBAI: Electus International has acquired Lighthearted Entertainment’s ‘The Moment of Truth’. Since acquiring the title, Electus International has sold the format to Ukraine’s STB for 36 primetime episodes.
Electus International president John Pollak said, “Howard Schultz and Lighthearted Entertainment are great producers, and I’m thrilled to be partnering with them again on the distribution of ‘The Moment of Truth’. At Reveille, our partnership resulted in selling The Moment of Truth format to more than 50 countries, and the Electus team is ready to continue the success of the format.”
The Moment of Truth premiered on STB on 25 August.
Electus International executive director, international distribution and production Diego Piasek said, “We’re thrilled to have partnered with leading network STB to bring a television’s classic to the Ukraine. The Moment Of Truth seamlessly merges the world’s fascination with lies and polygraphs, and we are delighted to see the positive response from STB’s audiences thus far”.
In ‘The Moment of Truth’, game show contestants are given a polygraph test and asked 21 hard-hitting, personal and sometimes embarrassing questions in front of a live audience in order to win a cash prize.