- India TV’s Rajat Sharma takes charge as NBA prez for third time
- iCubesWire floats $3 mn fund for digital startups
- CRPF, Northern Rails launch cleanliness drive at station
- Reliance Jio 4G speeds rise by 50 per cent as free data offers end: OpenSignal
- Hyderabad man accused of burning wife to death for not getting an MBBS seat
- FIR against Honeypreet, police steps up search operations
- Dawood's brother Iqbal Kaskar arrested in extortion case
- Manmohan Singh Says Demonetisation and GST Double Whammy For Economy
Eggfirst bags creative duties of fashion brand Jashn
MUMBAI: Eggfirst Advertising, a Mumbai-based agency, has bagged the creative duties of the fashion ethnic wear brand Jashn after rounds of discussion around strategy and building a roadmap for the future.
Jashn aims to build creative strategies to market its brand in a new way this year. Eggfirst will be responsible for driving the creatives of the brand and its various sub-brands for the year 2013-14.
The agency is presently working on a new print campaign for the brand, with the launch scheduled in a few weeks’ time.
Eggfirst COO Vivek Menon said, “Jashn is a popular women’s ethnic wear brand across India and two cities in UAE. The question we had on our minds was how we could make it better. A lot of study went into understanding of the market and the target group. Once we had the analysis, we identified some worthwhile insights and drew upon them to carve out a strategy and a creative approach. We are confident of taking the brand to the next level”
Jashn managing director Rahuul Jashnani added, “Eggfirst was a nice little find for us. Their understanding of the market is bang on and on the basis of that, the strategy they etched out to take the brand communication to the next level is fantastic. Their creatives are fresh and very appealing and the communication planned is very well in sync with Jashn’s target customer.”
Present in India and UAE, Jashn is a 10-year-old brand represented by Bollywood actor Celina Jaitly as the brand ambassador.