- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Eggfirst bags creative duties of fashion brand Jashn
MUMBAI: Eggfirst Advertising, a Mumbai-based agency, has bagged the creative duties of the fashion ethnic wear brand Jashn after rounds of discussion around strategy and building a roadmap for the future.
Jashn aims to build creative strategies to market its brand in a new way this year. Eggfirst will be responsible for driving the creatives of the brand and its various sub-brands for the year 2013-14.
The agency is presently working on a new print campaign for the brand, with the launch scheduled in a few weeks’ time.
Eggfirst COO Vivek Menon said, “Jashn is a popular women’s ethnic wear brand across India and two cities in UAE. The question we had on our minds was how we could make it better. A lot of study went into understanding of the market and the target group. Once we had the analysis, we identified some worthwhile insights and drew upon them to carve out a strategy and a creative approach. We are confident of taking the brand to the next level”
Jashn managing director Rahuul Jashnani added, “Eggfirst was a nice little find for us. Their understanding of the market is bang on and on the basis of that, the strategy they etched out to take the brand communication to the next level is fantastic. Their creatives are fresh and very appealing and the communication planned is very well in sync with Jashn’s target customer.”
Present in India and UAE, Jashn is a 10-year-old brand represented by Bollywood actor Celina Jaitly as the brand ambassador.