- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
DQE’s content monetisation strategy for digital platforms
MUMBAI: DQ Entertainment International (DQE), the entertainment production and distribution company, has formulated its digital strategy to exploit its substantial library of children’s animated content.
The company plans to target all platforms including apps, tablets, smartphones, social media and YouTube with the intent to develop a strong and sustainable digital content strategy.
DQ Entertainment chairman and CEO Tapaas Chakravarti said, “Having established our footprint globally, DQE is perfectly positioned to leverage our extensive resources and content library for this growth sector of the entertainment industry. We hope this will help us to reach wider global audiences.”
As part of its new digital media strategy, DQE has launched two YouTube channels ‘Power Kids’ and ‘Tiny Toonz’ in association with a leading multi-channel network (MCN), Whacked Out! Media (WOM).
“The majority of our audience today is constantly online consuming large amounts of animated content through mobiles, tablets and smart TVs from YouTube and other digital media platforms,” Chakravarti added.