- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
DQE’s content monetisation strategy for digital platforms
MUMBAI: DQ Entertainment International (DQE), the entertainment production and distribution company, has formulated its digital strategy to exploit its substantial library of children’s animated content.
The company plans to target all platforms including apps, tablets, smartphones, social media and YouTube with the intent to develop a strong and sustainable digital content strategy.
DQ Entertainment chairman and CEO Tapaas Chakravarti said, “Having established our footprint globally, DQE is perfectly positioned to leverage our extensive resources and content library for this growth sector of the entertainment industry. We hope this will help us to reach wider global audiences.”
As part of its new digital media strategy, DQE has launched two YouTube channels ‘Power Kids’ and ‘Tiny Toonz’ in association with a leading multi-channel network (MCN), Whacked Out! Media (WOM).
“The majority of our audience today is constantly online consuming large amounts of animated content through mobiles, tablets and smart TVs from YouTube and other digital media platforms,” Chakravarti added.