- Dish TV-Videocon d2h merger deal concludes as MIB grants approval
- Airtel Blocked From Aadhaar Platform After Being Accused Of Misusing Data
- Railways mulling installation of CCTV cameras inside trains
- Interpol denies India's request for red corner notice against Zakir Naik, cites lack of evidence as reason
- The Rebooting Of Rahul Gandhi, 49th Congress President
DQE to co-produce ‘Jungle Book 3’ with France’s Ellipsanime
MUMBAI: Indian animation company DQ Entertainment (DQE) has teamed up with French animation studio Ellipsanime to co-produce the third season of ‘The Jungle Book’ series, which is expected to be available for broadcast globally by early 2017.
The series will be supported and co-produced by ZDFE (Germany), ZDFTV (Germany) and PIWI (Canal+), France, and continues to receive support from Telequbec (Canada) and other second season broadcast partners.
Canal + (PIWI) head of children’s programmes and channels Laurence Blaevoet said, “I’m looking forward to working with DQ and Ellipsanime, on the third season of Jungle Book. The two first seasons are already a huge success on Piwi+.”
Ellipsanime general manager and executive producer Maia Tubiana added, “We were thrilled when DQE asked us to join in! Ellipsanime and Mediatoon are looking forward to this production journey of fruitful collaboration!”
DQE chairman and CEO Tapaas Chakravarti said, “’Jungle Book’ has done well in most territories across the world and has become one of the favourite shows of kids aged 4–8 years. We are enthused to partner leading French broadcasters PIWI-Canal + and the recognised French leader in film and TV production, publishing and digital media – Ellipsanime. ZDFTV and ZDFE continue to support ‘Jungle Book’ franchise as co-producers for the third season.”