- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
DQ Entertainment’s series to premiere on Discovery Family channel
Mumbai: DQ Entertainment’s series titled ‘The New Adventures of Peter Pan’, based on J M Barrie’s iconic characters and classic stories, is set to premiere on Discovery Family television channel in the US.
Produced by DQ Entertainment, the series features first-in-class animation, comedy as well as adventure. The series’ premiere episodes will be followed by new premieres every Sunday.
“We are delighted to reach young viewers in the United States, leveraging on the popularity and audience of the Discovery Family Channel. After entertaining young viewers in Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Middle East and Canada, we are sure that this series will once again entertain our young fans as they fly with Peter Pan and his friends head-on into this adventure to keep Never Land safe from the evil Captain Hook, and to protect their right to never grow up,” DQ Entertainment International’s chairman & CEO Tapaas Chakravarti said.
DQ Entertainment is a publicly listed global entertainment group with its production and distribution bases in Ireland, India, France and US, specialising in animation, gaming and VFX content production, besides licensing and distribution.
The company has produced intellectual properties like ‘The Jungle Book’, ‘The New Adventures of Peter Pan’, ‘The Little Prince’, ‘Robinhood – Mischief in Sherwood’, ‘Lassie’, ‘Iron Man’ and others in partnership with global broadcasters, distributors and producers in Europe and the US.