- India TV’s Rajat Sharma takes charge as NBA prez for third time
- iCubesWire floats $3 mn fund for digital startups
- CRPF, Northern Rails launch cleanliness drive at station
- Reliance Jio 4G speeds rise by 50 per cent as free data offers end: OpenSignal
- Hyderabad man accused of burning wife to death for not getting an MBBS seat
- FIR against Honeypreet, police steps up search operations
- Dawood's brother Iqbal Kaskar arrested in extortion case
- Manmohan Singh Says Demonetisation and GST Double Whammy For Economy
DQ Entertainment’s series to premiere on Discovery Family channel
Mumbai: DQ Entertainment’s series titled ‘The New Adventures of Peter Pan’, based on J M Barrie’s iconic characters and classic stories, is set to premiere on Discovery Family television channel in the US.
Produced by DQ Entertainment, the series features first-in-class animation, comedy as well as adventure. The series’ premiere episodes will be followed by new premieres every Sunday.
“We are delighted to reach young viewers in the United States, leveraging on the popularity and audience of the Discovery Family Channel. After entertaining young viewers in Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Middle East and Canada, we are sure that this series will once again entertain our young fans as they fly with Peter Pan and his friends head-on into this adventure to keep Never Land safe from the evil Captain Hook, and to protect their right to never grow up,” DQ Entertainment International’s chairman & CEO Tapaas Chakravarti said.
DQ Entertainment is a publicly listed global entertainment group with its production and distribution bases in Ireland, India, France and US, specialising in animation, gaming and VFX content production, besides licensing and distribution.
The company has produced intellectual properties like ‘The Jungle Book’, ‘The New Adventures of Peter Pan’, ‘The Little Prince’, ‘Robinhood – Mischief in Sherwood’, ‘Lassie’, ‘Iron Man’ and others in partnership with global broadcasters, distributors and producers in Europe and the US.