- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Ditto TV adds Al Jazeera to its offering
MUMBAI: ZEEL’s over-the-top (OTT) television service Ditto TV has added international news and current affairs channel Al Jazeera to its offering.
Ditto TV, which offers 105 channels across leading genres and rich on-demand video content globally, has partnership with content providers like ZEEL, Multi Screen Media (MSM), TV Today Network, BBC and Reliance Broadcasting Network Ltd (RBNL).
Ditto TV business head Manoj Padmanabhan said, “We have always focused on providing our users with diverse content from across the world. Viewers already had access to premium news channels like BBC World News, CNN International on Ditto TV and with this tie-up, we are looking to further strengthen our offerings in the news channel space. We are looking forward to catering to our premium audiences who want to stay connected with news across the globe.”
Al Jazeera digital distribution manager Taahir Hoorzook added, “Consumers are increasingly looking at alternative screens for TV viewing and this partnership will help us bring our award-winning and well-acclaimed news content from around the world to viewers in India and around the world. It is an exciting opportunity for us and we are very bullish on this partnership with Ditto TV.”