- '84 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
Disney’s EMEA distribution executive Humphrey Black joins Turner
MUMBAI: Turner Broadcasting has roped in Humphrey Black as VP of media distribution for Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA). He will head the broadcaster’s content distribution business across EMEA.
Black will be based in London and will report to Turner Broadcasting (EMEA) president Giorgio Stock. He will lead distribution relationships and negotiations with broadcasters, cable operators and wireless and interactive services providers, evaluating the impact of new technologies and distribution partners on the business across EMEA.
Earlier he was Disney’s director of channel distribution for EMEA.
Stack said, ““We are delighted to announce the appointment of Humphrey, who brings the solid experience and the vision required to lead Turner’s strategy in this extremely important area.
“This reflects a further step in our commitment to developing customised and lasting relationships with our distribution partners in an increasingly dynamic and complex marketplace, and is critical for the growth and development of our business across the region.”