- Dish TV-Videocon d2h merger deal concludes as MIB grants approval
- Airtel Blocked From Aadhaar Platform After Being Accused Of Misusing Data
- Railways mulling installation of CCTV cameras inside trains
- Interpol denies India's request for red corner notice against Zakir Naik, cites lack of evidence as reason
- The Rebooting Of Rahul Gandhi, 49th Congress President
Disney Interactive to cut 700 jobs
MUMBAI: Disney Interactive is laying off 700 people. That represents 26 per cent of its worldwide workforce.
The company said, “Disney Interactive has consolidated several lines of business as part of an effort to focus the division on a streamlined suite of high quality digital products.
“As a result of this restructuring, we have undergone a reduction in workforce. These actions were difficult but necessary given our long-term strategy focused on sustainable profitability and innovation.”