- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Disney Interactive to cut 700 jobs
MUMBAI: Disney Interactive is laying off 700 people. That represents 26 per cent of its worldwide workforce.
The company said, “Disney Interactive has consolidated several lines of business as part of an effort to focus the division on a streamlined suite of high quality digital products.
“As a result of this restructuring, we have undergone a reduction in workforce. These actions were difficult but necessary given our long-term strategy focused on sustainable profitability and innovation.”