- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
Disney CEO Bob Iger’s pay falls 3.4% to $44.9 mn in 2015
Mumbai: Walt Disney Company chairman and CEO Bob Iger took home 3.4 per cent less as compensation in 2015.
The Disney CEO’s package in 2015 included $2.5 million in salary, $22.3 million in incentives, $8.9 million in stock and $8.4 million in options.
Iger’s pay did not capture the stunning performance of ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’, which has mopped up $689.4 million in global ticket sales in less than one week. That will get reflected in the current fiscal.
Disney COO Thomas Staggs, who took charge of his post in February, pocketed $20 million. CFO Christine McCarthy, who joined in June, took home $7.1 million in total compensation. Former CFO Jay Rasulo earned $15.1 million in compensation.