- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Disney CEO Bob Iger’s pay falls 3.4% to $44.9 mn in 2015
Mumbai: Walt Disney Company chairman and CEO Bob Iger took home 3.4 per cent less as compensation in 2015.
The Disney CEO’s package in 2015 included $2.5 million in salary, $22.3 million in incentives, $8.9 million in stock and $8.4 million in options.
Iger’s pay did not capture the stunning performance of ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’, which has mopped up $689.4 million in global ticket sales in less than one week. That will get reflected in the current fiscal.
Disney COO Thomas Staggs, who took charge of his post in February, pocketed $20 million. CFO Christine McCarthy, who joined in June, took home $7.1 million in total compensation. Former CFO Jay Rasulo earned $15.1 million in compensation.