- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Discovery appoints Nilesh Zaveri as SVP and CFO for Asia Pacific
MUMBAI: Discovery Networks Asia-Pacific (DNAP) has appointed former Fox Sports Asia executive Nilesh Zaveri as senior vice president and chief financial officer, finance & corporate operations.
Zaveri, who will take the charge on 28 April, will provide strategic financial and corporate operations leadership, oversee all aspects of financial management for DNAP, and lead the interface and execution of key business decisions.
Prior to DNAP, Zaveri was regional CFO at Fox Sports Asia, a 21st Century Fox Company. He was with 21st Century Fox for 11 years across multiple business units in Asia where he was previously the head of finance for News Corporation Asia, based in Hong Kong and has held various finance positions with the Star Group in Mumbai and Hong Kong.
He began his career with PricewaterhouseCoopers and Deloitte.
DNAP president & MD Arjan Hoekstra said, “Nilesh is a strong strategic and commercially-focused finance leader with extensive experience across the pan-regional media landscape. We look forward to welcoming him into the Discovery family and benefiting from his expertise as DNAP continues its expansion and growth across the region.”