- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Discovery appoints Nilesh Zaveri as SVP and CFO for Asia Pacific
MUMBAI: Discovery Networks Asia-Pacific (DNAP) has appointed former Fox Sports Asia executive Nilesh Zaveri as senior vice president and chief financial officer, finance & corporate operations.
Zaveri, who will take the charge on 28 April, will provide strategic financial and corporate operations leadership, oversee all aspects of financial management for DNAP, and lead the interface and execution of key business decisions.
Prior to DNAP, Zaveri was regional CFO at Fox Sports Asia, a 21st Century Fox Company. He was with 21st Century Fox for 11 years across multiple business units in Asia where he was previously the head of finance for News Corporation Asia, based in Hong Kong and has held various finance positions with the Star Group in Mumbai and Hong Kong.
He began his career with PricewaterhouseCoopers and Deloitte.
DNAP president & MD Arjan Hoekstra said, “Nilesh is a strong strategic and commercially-focused finance leader with extensive experience across the pan-regional media landscape. We look forward to welcoming him into the Discovery family and benefiting from his expertise as DNAP continues its expansion and growth across the region.”