- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
Den Snapdeal TV Shop unveils Dhanteras sale
MUMBAI: As it moves into the final days of its month-long Diwali sale, Den Snapdeal TV Shop today announced a Dhanteras sale this weekend for its customers. Prizes and discounts will be on offer for customers of the TV shopping channel.
A flat discount of Rs 250 on all products is on offer during the Dhanteras sale period—from 7 to 9 November 2015. On Saturday, the first day of the sale, great deals will be on offer on fashion products. On Sunday, the focus will be on electronic products and customers will be offered attractive deals and discounts, while on the last day of the sale, 9 November 2015, the focus will shift to home and kitchen products.
Details of deals and offers on specific days for specific categories will be available on the day on the channel as well as online. The Dhanteras sale will run from 9 am to 9 pm on all three days.
Additionally, each of the three days, every customer who shops gets assured gift vouchers worth up to Rs 2,500 from Oyo Rooms, Ixigo, Freecharge and Uber. To make things a little more exciting, customers also stand a chance to win 50 smart tablets, 10 Hero electric bikes, 50 Bluetooth speakers and power banks.
Den Snapdeal TV Shop CEO Maneesh Goel said, “The Dhanteras sale is the culmination of what has already been a hugely exciting Diwali sale for us. Our endeavour is to delight our customers and to spread light and happiness into their lives this festive season.”