- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
DDB Mudra creates campaign with Rahul Bose for Livon
MUMBAI: Livon Hair Gain has launched a new campaign, designed by DDB Mudra, that shows how one must act in time to stop hair fall. It tries to shake the hair loss sufferer from his inaction to start taking care of his hair loss problem.
Livon Hair Gain uses Rahul Bose as the brand ambassador for the first campaign.
Hair loss doesn’t just affect the physical appearance, but also the confidence and emotional perspective of a man. There are many hair loss solutions in the market including clinical treatments and transplants. Livon has to come up with something special to make a mark for itself. The new Hair Gain is a scientific solution that attempts to arrest hair loss and Livon has tried to play this up through the campaign.
DDB Mudra creative head North Sambit Mohanty said, “Falling hair is irretrievable; once you lose a strand, it’s gone forever. And that sparked off the idea of using sand slipping through fingers to make the point that Livon Hair Gain is proven to stop hair loss. Rahul Bose is known for espousing genuine causes and he was the perfect celebrity to make the point about using Livon Hair Gain before it is too late.”
The TVC starts with Bose being photographed from different angles – showing off his bald spots. He then lets a handful of sand pass through his fingers, comparing the sand to hair. Just like the sands of time pass quickly and cannot be won back, hair once lost too cannot come back. Bose then urges men to take a step and not make the same mistakes that he made, thereby introducing Livon Hair Gain.
DDB Mudra Group, Delhi senior VP Radhika Das said, “With Rahul Bose as the brand endorser, our attempt with this communication is to send out a simple yet compelling message that stems from a deep consumer insight. We hope it makes as many people sit up and take timely action than be in denial and suffer”.