- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Dabang Delhi KC: First Kabaddi team to hit one mn followers on FB
MUMBAI: Dabang Delhi Kabaddi Club (DDKC), the Delhi franchise of the Vivo Pro Kabaddi League 2017, has claimed to have become the first ever kabaddi team to garner one million followers on Facebook.
In what is already a great start to the campaign, Dabang Delhi KC pledges to reward the fans’ support with victory in Season V of the PKL. The preparations began at their training camp in New Delhi on 26 June 2017. The team, the franchise owners said, is confident and promises to live by their new mantra, ‘Raid-Conquer-Defend-Repeat!’
Commenting on this, Dabang Delhi KC CEO Saumya Khaitan said, “We have enormous confidence in the squad and are thrilled that one million followers on Facebook feel the same way. Dabang Delhi KC has always brought joy to their fans on and off the field of play. Our constant engagement with fans on social media is what has helped us cross the one-million mark and we’re grateful to the fans for their support. With the fans backing us, we are focused on a win this season and determined to outperform any competition.”