- Dish TV-Videocon d2h merger deal concludes as MIB grants approval
- Airtel Blocked From Aadhaar Platform After Being Accused Of Misusing Data
- Railways mulling installation of CCTV cameras inside trains
- Interpol denies India's request for red corner notice against Zakir Naik, cites lack of evidence as reason
- The Rebooting Of Rahul Gandhi, 49th Congress President
CW Network renews 11 shows
MUMBAI: US broadcaster The CW Network has given early renewals to 11 of its primetime series for the 2016-2017 season, it was announced by president Mark Pedowitz.
In essence, The CW has picked up all 10 series currently on the schedule plus ‘Reign’ for next season.
“The CW has become home to some of the most critically-acclaimed shows on broadcast television, with a wide array of fantastic scripted series across the week, ranging from musical comedy, to superhero action, to gritty sci-fi drama. As we continue to further our strategy of more year-round original programming, picking up these 11 series for the 2016-2017 season puts us in a great position of having proven, high-quality shows to launch in the fall as well as mid season and summer of 2017,” said Pedowitz
The series being ordered for the 2016-2017 season include the third season of ‘Jane The Virgin’, the fifth season of ‘Arrow’, the third season of ‘The Flash’ and the 12th season of ‘Supernatural’.