- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Cricbuzz is title sponsor of India-Sri Lanka Test series
MUMBAI: Cricbuzz, a leading cricket news and information destination on web and mobile, will be the title sponsor for the Sri Lanka-India Test Series.
This marks a major investment by the cricket information platform as it looks to build its association with the sport through the much-awaited Test series.
The 20-day India tour to Sri Lanka includes three Test matches to be held in the cities of Galle and Colombo.
The English feed of the series will be shown live and exclusive on Sony Six and Sony Six HD while the Hindi feed will be on Sony Kix.
Cricbuzz CEO Pankaj Chhaparwal said, “‘We are thrilled with the association which represents a great opportunity towards scaling up our user base and operations. Cricket is the defining sport in capturing consumer interest and through this engagement, we will look to exponentially increase our global visibility and footprint. Through the years, we have built a sizeable, strong and loyal user base, and with Cricbuzz being the top cricket app in the world, we will look to consolidate our position as the preferred destination for cricket.”
Cricbuzz was founded in 2004. In November 2014, Times Internet acquired a majority stake in Cricbuzz.