- Honeypreet's bail plea: Delhi High court reserves order, asks her to surrender
- MIB seeks compliance report from Arasu on digitisation
- Pakistan court to indict Nawaz Sharif on October 2 in corruption cases
- Narendra Modi's 16000 cr Saubhagya scheme for households
- 894 dengue cases in New Delhi over last week
- SBI cuts minimum balance requirement in savings account to Rs 3000
- Malegaon blast accused Major Ramesh Upadhyay gets bail from Bombay High Court
Cricbuzz is title sponsor of India-Sri Lanka Test series
MUMBAI: Cricbuzz, a leading cricket news and information destination on web and mobile, will be the title sponsor for the Sri Lanka-India Test Series.
This marks a major investment by the cricket information platform as it looks to build its association with the sport through the much-awaited Test series.
The 20-day India tour to Sri Lanka includes three Test matches to be held in the cities of Galle and Colombo.
The English feed of the series will be shown live and exclusive on Sony Six and Sony Six HD while the Hindi feed will be on Sony Kix.
Cricbuzz CEO Pankaj Chhaparwal said, “‘We are thrilled with the association which represents a great opportunity towards scaling up our user base and operations. Cricket is the defining sport in capturing consumer interest and through this engagement, we will look to exponentially increase our global visibility and footprint. Through the years, we have built a sizeable, strong and loyal user base, and with Cricbuzz being the top cricket app in the world, we will look to consolidate our position as the preferred destination for cricket.”
Cricbuzz was founded in 2004. In November 2014, Times Internet acquired a majority stake in Cricbuzz.