- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Craig Zadan, Neil Meron return to produce Oscars
MUMBAI: Motion picture, television and theatre producing team Craig Zadan and Neil Meron will return to produce Hollywood’s biggest awards show the Oscars for a third consecutive year, Academy President Cheryl Boone Isaacs announced.
The 87th Oscars will air live in the US on ABC on 22 February 2015. In India it will air live on Star Movies.
Isaacs said, “We couldn’t be more thrilled to have Craig and Neil back to produce the Oscars again in 2015. Their showmanship has elevated the show to new heights and we are excited to keep the momentum going with this creative partnership.”
Academy CEO Dawn Hudson said, “This year’s show reached viewers of all ages and set social media records, proving that Craig and Neil are masters at tapping into the zeitgeist and capturing the hearts of movie fans around the world”.
Zadan and Meron said, “We are delighted to work with Cheryl, Dawn and the Academy to produce the Oscars for a third time. We’re proud of the show’s success over the last two years and are eager to embark on another entertaining show to honor this year’s motion pictures.”
The 86th Oscars on 2 March marked the return of host Ellen DeGeneres, and featured memorable musical performances by artists including Pharrell Williams and U2, a tribute to ‘The Wizard of Oz’ by Pink, and a star-studded, record-breaking selfie seen around the world.