- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Colors Kannada, Colors Marathi join Amagi’s geo-targeted ad network
MUMBAI: Amagi Media Labs, India’s largest TV ad network, has added Colors Kannada and Colors Marathi to its expanding bouquet of channels offering geo-targeted advertising solutions.
With this addition, Amagi’s channel strength has increased to 18 channels across entertainment, news, movies and music genres.
The partnership will offer advertisers an opportunity to market region-specific products, communicate regional offers and promotions, and increase the share of voice by targeting markets such as Bangalore and the rest of Karnataka, and Mumbai and rest of Maharashtra.
Speaking about the association, Viacom18 SVP for sales, regional channels, Bikash Kundu said, “The partnership with Amagi will enable our national, regional, and new advertisers to reach region specific audience with targeted messaging in a cost-effective manner.”
Amagi Media Labs co-founder Baskar Subramanian said, “We anticipate an incredible scope for growth of geo-targeted TV advertising in the country. The addition of Viacom18 to our portfolio has been yet another important milestone in expanding the market of geo-targeting on national television channels. Amagi’s pioneering technology provides reliable, measurable and cost-effective advertising solution to advertisers.”
Other TV channels which are already on the Amagi platform for geo-targeting include Zee, Colors, Times Now, ET Now, Movies Now, Romedy Now, Magicbricks Now, Zoom, Zee Cinema, Zee News, News 18 India, CNBC Awaaz, CNN News 18, IBN Lokmat, NDTV 24X7 and NDTV Profit.