- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
CNN boosts feature programming with finance series
MUMBAI: CNN International is boosting its feature programming with the launch of a new finance series ‘Future Finance’ that will showcase future trends related to the global financial system.
The monthly programme will be hosted by Nina Dos Santos and aims to complement CNN’s business coverage by examining everything – from a future without cash to high-speed trading that employs the power of laser beams. Premiering on 25 June, it will air at 3:15 pm on the channel.
CNN International SVP programming Mike McCarthy said, “Making sense of fast-moving and emerging trends related to the world of finance is vital for business decision-makers worldwide. Future Finance is an innovative way of complementing CNN’s coverage of global business issues to deliver our viewers a compelling and fact-based understanding of the fast changing financial world.”
With stories from Asia, Africa, Europe and the Americas, the show will provide an opportunity to gain perspective on possible future trends related to areas of global business innovation.
A dedicated microsite will feature ‘Future Finance’ reports and supplementary content like digital explainers, info-graphics and analysis. The material will also appear and be promoted across other CNN business and news web pages.
The show is sponsored by the financial group Natixis.