- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Clare Pizey takes editorial control of motoring ‘Top Gear’
MUMBAI: BBC’s head of factual entertainment for seven years Clare Pizey has taken editorial control of ‘Top Gear’, working alongside series editor Alex Renton and studio editor Martin Dance.
The UK pubcaster said that Pizey is an experienced head of department whose credits include events such as ‘Children in Need’ and ‘Sport Relief’.
Pizey will be responsible for the editorial content of ‘Top Gear’. She will continue to lead the factual entertainment department, including overseeing ‘Children in Need’ 2016.
With 10 years’ experience working on the show, Alex Renton is series editor and is the ‘Top Gear’ showrunner. Studio editor Martin Dance also joins the team.