- Kerala high court clears CM Pinarayi in Rs 374 crore Lavalin scam case
- Infosys jumps 3% on buzz of Nandan Nilekani's return
- Gorakhpur tragedy: Top UP bureaucrat removed
- Karti Chidambaram appears before the CBI in the corruption case
- Kaifiyat Express derails in Auraiya district of UP, 74 injured
- Bypoll: Voting underway in Panaji and Valpoi Assembly seats
- Dhinakarans effigy burnt in Puducherry
Cinekorn Entertainment to distribute ‘The Ring’ in India
MUMBAI: Partnering with Viacom India, Cinekorn Entertainment has acquired the Indian theatrical distribution rights for the third installment of the popular horror franchise ‘The Ring’.
The third instalment of ‘The Ring’, featuring Matilda Lutz, Alex Roe, Johnny Galecki, Aimee Teegarden, Bonnie Morgan and Vincent D’Onofrio, is slated to release in India on 10 February.
Said Cinekorn founder Kalapi Nagada, “’Rings’ is a bloodcurdling, horrendous horror film and will do strikingly well on the box office since people are waiting earnestly. One of the largest releases with 1100+ no of screens, Rings will be distributed by Cinekorn as one of the biggest Hollywood films in India.”
Cinekorn has in the past acquired distribution rights for Hindi and English films like ‘Rustom’, ‘Udta Punjab’, ‘300’, ‘Batman v Superman’ and ‘The legend of Tarzan’.
The company plans to further expand and import a wide array of Hollywood films for Indian theatrical and satellite viewing.