- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Cinekorn Entertainment to distribute ‘The Ring’ in India
MUMBAI: Partnering with Viacom India, Cinekorn Entertainment has acquired the Indian theatrical distribution rights for the third installment of the popular horror franchise ‘The Ring’.
The third instalment of ‘The Ring’, featuring Matilda Lutz, Alex Roe, Johnny Galecki, Aimee Teegarden, Bonnie Morgan and Vincent D’Onofrio, is slated to release in India on 10 February.
Said Cinekorn founder Kalapi Nagada, “’Rings’ is a bloodcurdling, horrendous horror film and will do strikingly well on the box office since people are waiting earnestly. One of the largest releases with 1100+ no of screens, Rings will be distributed by Cinekorn as one of the biggest Hollywood films in India.”
Cinekorn has in the past acquired distribution rights for Hindi and English films like ‘Rustom’, ‘Udta Punjab’, ‘300’, ‘Batman v Superman’ and ‘The legend of Tarzan’.
The company plans to further expand and import a wide array of Hollywood films for Indian theatrical and satellite viewing.