- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Charles Gurassa is Channel 4 chairman
MUMBAI: Ofcom has announced the appointment of Charles Gurassa as the new chairman of Channel 4.
Channel 4 CEO David Abraham said, “Charles clearly brings a wealth of experience to the role from both the business world and his work in the charity and not-for-profit sectors.
“Having met and spoken at some length with Charles, I am confident that he will be an excellent champion of the values and purpose that sit at the heart of Channel 4.”