- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Carnival Cinemas appoints Saurabh Saxena as COO
MUMBAI: Carnival Films has appointed Saurabh Saxena as chief operating officer of multiplex chain Carnival Cinemas.
Saxena comes with over 24 years of experience in the hospitality and entertainment industry. He was previously associated with various multiplex organisations such as PVR, Fame Cinemas, Cinemax, Inox Leisure, Wave group and Sahara Entertainment.
After acquiring HDIL’s Broadway, Reliance’s Big Cinemas and Glitz Cinemas, Carnival now has 346 plus screens operating in the country. It has a vision to have 1000 screens in next two years.
“Carnival is a magnificent company with an incredible team, great vision and now on an advantageous position in the film exhibition sector. It is a great honour to join its leadership team and have the opportunity to build on its success,” Saxena said.
Carnival is currently present in Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh and West Bengal.