- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Carnival Cinemas appoints Saurabh Saxena as COO
MUMBAI: Carnival Films has appointed Saurabh Saxena as chief operating officer of multiplex chain Carnival Cinemas.
Saxena comes with over 24 years of experience in the hospitality and entertainment industry. He was previously associated with various multiplex organisations such as PVR, Fame Cinemas, Cinemax, Inox Leisure, Wave group and Sahara Entertainment.
After acquiring HDIL’s Broadway, Reliance’s Big Cinemas and Glitz Cinemas, Carnival now has 346 plus screens operating in the country. It has a vision to have 1000 screens in next two years.
“Carnival is a magnificent company with an incredible team, great vision and now on an advantageous position in the film exhibition sector. It is a great honour to join its leadership team and have the opportunity to build on its success,” Saxena said.
Carnival is currently present in Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh and West Bengal.