- Honeypreet's bail plea: Delhi High court reserves order, asks her to surrender
- MIB seeks compliance report from Arasu on digitisation
- Pakistan court to indict Nawaz Sharif on October 2 in corruption cases
- Narendra Modi's 16000 cr Saubhagya scheme for households
- 894 dengue cases in New Delhi over last week
- SBI cuts minimum balance requirement in savings account to Rs 3000
- Malegaon blast accused Major Ramesh Upadhyay gets bail from Bombay High Court
Carnival Cinemas appoints Saurabh Saxena as COO
MUMBAI: Carnival Films has appointed Saurabh Saxena as chief operating officer of multiplex chain Carnival Cinemas.
Saxena comes with over 24 years of experience in the hospitality and entertainment industry. He was previously associated with various multiplex organisations such as PVR, Fame Cinemas, Cinemax, Inox Leisure, Wave group and Sahara Entertainment.
After acquiring HDIL’s Broadway, Reliance’s Big Cinemas and Glitz Cinemas, Carnival now has 346 plus screens operating in the country. It has a vision to have 1000 screens in next two years.
“Carnival is a magnificent company with an incredible team, great vision and now on an advantageous position in the film exhibition sector. It is a great honour to join its leadership team and have the opportunity to build on its success,” Saxena said.
Carnival is currently present in Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh and West Bengal.