- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Care World TV launches new season of ‘Ask the Doctor’
MUMBAI: Care World TV has launched the new season of its show ‘Ask the Doctor’. The new season will be complimented with a YouTube channel called ‘The Daily Doctor’.
The programme includes over 2000 doctors from hundreds of leading hospitals and over 500 key opinion leaders from across the globe.
Care World TV MD Ajit Gupta said, “In addition to our television channel, the show will be available on YouTube and will be interactive. Needless to say, the number of subscriptions to the online channel has been steadily rising and doctors are expecting a great outcome from this platform.”
Care World TV USA launched recently in the US. Many specialists practising in the US are on board this programme and their consultations will be available to Indian audiences as well.