- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Care World TV launches new season of ‘Ask the Doctor’
MUMBAI: Care World TV has launched the new season of its show ‘Ask the Doctor’. The new season will be complimented with a YouTube channel called ‘The Daily Doctor’.
The programme includes over 2000 doctors from hundreds of leading hospitals and over 500 key opinion leaders from across the globe.
Care World TV MD Ajit Gupta said, “In addition to our television channel, the show will be available on YouTube and will be interactive. Needless to say, the number of subscriptions to the online channel has been steadily rising and doctors are expecting a great outcome from this platform.”
Care World TV USA launched recently in the US. Many specialists practising in the US are on board this programme and their consultations will be available to Indian audiences as well.