- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
Care World TV launches new season of ‘Ask the Doctor’
MUMBAI: Care World TV has launched the new season of its show ‘Ask the Doctor’. The new season will be complimented with a YouTube channel called ‘The Daily Doctor’.
The programme includes over 2000 doctors from hundreds of leading hospitals and over 500 key opinion leaders from across the globe.
Care World TV MD Ajit Gupta said, “In addition to our television channel, the show will be available on YouTube and will be interactive. Needless to say, the number of subscriptions to the online channel has been steadily rising and doctors are expecting a great outcome from this platform.”
Care World TV USA launched recently in the US. Many specialists practising in the US are on board this programme and their consultations will be available to Indian audiences as well.