- Airlines not to charge flat Rs 3000 cancellation fee for cheaper tickets, says report
- Police Bust Prostitution Racket In Hyderabad, Bollywood Actress Arrested
- PM Modi to launch DMRC's Magenta Line section on Dec 25
- Reforms in judiciary, education are long due: Arun Jaitley
- At least 12 dead as fire breaks out at Saki Naka area in Mumbai
Cablevision, Viacom resolve litigation
MUMBAI: Cablevision Systems and US media conglomerate Viacom Inc. have resolved the antitrust litigation between them related to a 2012 carriage agreement between the companies.
They are simultaneously entering into mutually beneficial business arrangements. Details of the settlement and arrangements were not disclosed.
“We are pleased to have put these matters behind us in ways that benefit both of our companies and look forward to working together to benefit Cablevision’s customers,” the companies said in a statement.