- Kerala high court clears CM Pinarayi in Rs 374 crore Lavalin scam case
- Infosys jumps 3% on buzz of Nandan Nilekani's return
- Gorakhpur tragedy: Top UP bureaucrat removed
- Karti Chidambaram appears before the CBI in the corruption case
- Kaifiyat Express derails in Auraiya district of UP, 74 injured
- Bypoll: Voting underway in Panaji and Valpoi Assembly seats
- Dhinakarans effigy burnt in Puducherry
Cablevision, Viacom resolve litigation
MUMBAI: Cablevision Systems and US media conglomerate Viacom Inc. have resolved the antitrust litigation between them related to a 2012 carriage agreement between the companies.
They are simultaneously entering into mutually beneficial business arrangements. Details of the settlement and arrangements were not disclosed.
“We are pleased to have put these matters behind us in ways that benefit both of our companies and look forward to working together to benefit Cablevision’s customers,” the companies said in a statement.