- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Cablevision, Viacom resolve litigation
MUMBAI: Cablevision Systems and US media conglomerate Viacom Inc. have resolved the antitrust litigation between them related to a 2012 carriage agreement between the companies.
They are simultaneously entering into mutually beneficial business arrangements. Details of the settlement and arrangements were not disclosed.
“We are pleased to have put these matters behind us in ways that benefit both of our companies and look forward to working together to benefit Cablevision’s customers,” the companies said in a statement.